Friday, April 12, 2013

Way to go team! We have received another fantastic review on Google+ Local.

Todd H. New Castle, Delaware Apr 11, 2013
QualityExcellentAppealExcellentServiceExcellent
Easiest car buying experience I ever had. Went through the Mazdausa web site and priced out the car I wanted using two local dealerships to contact. NuCar was super quick in responding with what they had in stock and their price, along with offering similar used vehicles on hand. Then Mike contacted me directly through email and got down to the specifics of what I wanted. After going back and forth with what I wanted, my price range, and time frame Mike said he could have the car ready for me the next day. They were the right price (I think I even mentioned in my email that if they could work that "miracle" in the price, I would pick it up that night....which they did) and couldnt have made it easier for me. Once the car and price was confirmed with Mike, Sal contacted me with the loan app. A few minutes on that and a follow up email he next morning and I was all set. Went into the dealership with wife and kids in tow and less than an hour later was driving home in my new Mazda 3. I'll say it again...easiest car buying ever! Leased my 2005 Mazda from the old NuCar 8 years ago and remember waiting for 4 hours to get eveything settled. BIG difference between then and now. Mike and Sal were great, John is going to work on my wife's Mazda 5 tomorrow, and I'm sure the rest of the NuCar staff are great and friendly as well. Want to see how the service shop is with my wife's car....I'm planning on being there with every scheduled maintenance. Thanks NuCar Mazda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment